Become a member
We are committed to keeping our members in touch with the latest news and information from across Sense and elsewhere.
It’s free to join - and as soon as you have signed up you can start to enjoy the many benefits:
- Regular news and updates from Sense: Talking Sense, the organisation's magazine published three times a year and our monthly e-bulletin
- News and information about volunteering, employment and campaigning opportunities
- Readily available information about all aspects of Sense services
- A range of opportunities to get involved and support Sense
- Information about local forums and groups
By joining you can help us to provide an even stronger collective voice and provide support and guidance to our on-going work.
So, whatever your reasons for joining, welcome to Sense!
Sense membership is free but if you would like to give a donation please visit our Make a donation page.
First published: Monday 14 May 2012
Updated: Friday 14 July 2017