Everest Base Camp Trek
About the event
Join Team Sense in the shadows of the world’s highest mountain.
Starting in Lukla, you’ll follow in the footsteps of the Sherpa on this epic quest trekking at high altitude. Cross numerous rivers along the way until you reach the highest point at Kalapathar (5,545m). Once you’ve taken in the overwhelming panoramic views you’ll be able to finish off your trip by celebrating in Nepal’s mystical capital, Kathmandu.
|Date||Location||Entry fee||Min sponsorship||Self-funder option|
|10 November - 27 November 2017 (recommended)||Nepal||£495||£4,150||£2,034|
Visit Charity Challenge to apply for your place with Team Sense
Can't make 10 November? Other dates are available from Charity Challenge.
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Charity Challenge
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email email@example.com