Everest Base Camp Trek
About the event
Join Team Sense while taking in the awe-inspiring views of Everest and the surrounding peaks.
This breath-taking route takes you through beautiful valleys, dense forests and across glacial rivers before reaching the renowned viewpoint of Kalapatar on the approach to Everest Base Camp.
You’ll also have time to explore the colourful capital of Kathmandu. Nepal is a country in a league of its own, with beautiful scenery, a fascinating culture and friendly people. Download the full itinerary (PDF)
|Date||Location||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|18th March - 4th November||Nepal||£399||£4,150|
Visit Discover Adventure to apply for your place with Team Sense
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Discover Adventure
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org