Your involvement is at the heart of our work in supporting adults and children who are deafblind or have sensory impairments.
Through these pages we offer tips, hints and guidance to make it easy for you to get involved with people who are deafblind and Sense.
Find out how:
- you can get involved in this year's campaigns:
- you can help to fundraise for Sense – and make new friends along the way
- our volunteers share their skills – and learn new ones
- you can join groups and events for deafblind people and their families - and meet up with others affected by deafblindness
- you can become a Sense member
Watch a video of our annual event for members:
Keep up to date with the work of Sense Users' Reference Group (SURG), a group of deafblind people who use Sense services, and family members, who meet regularly to talk about what the organisation is doing and what it should be doing in the future.
Whatever your age or interests and wherever you are, please take a moment to browse through these pages.
Get involved! There’s no time like the present to build a great future for deafblind people.