Great Wall of China
About the event
Join Team Sense on this once in a lifetime experience as you trek along one of the most spectacular wonders of the world.
Stretching 6,000km in a dotted line across China, the Great Wall snakes over the mountains and conjures a sense of history which is difficult to grasp until you have had the opportunity to experience it.
This varied trek passes through woodland, terraced farmland, beautiful hills and mountains in remote areas north of Beijing.
You’ll follow old sections of the Great Wall, as well as restored sections with smooth flagstones and lots of steps!
This challenge is physically demanding and offers fabulous scenery and a fascinating insight into a rich culture and history. Download the full itinerary (PDF)
|Date||Location||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|15 - 24 September 2017||China||£299||£3,050|
Visit Discover Adventure to apply for your place with Team Sense
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Discover Adventure
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email email@example.com