Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
About the event
Join Team Sense in a trek to Machu Picchu, one of the most iconic sights in South America.
This amazing challenge takes you through the Peruvian Andes where you’ll experience valleys, high passes and breath-taking Inca ruins.
Trekking on Inca-paved paths and steps, the route then takes you up through lush cloudforest to the demanding Dead Woman’s Pass (4200m).
You’ll finally come to the Sun Gate overlooking Machu Picchu, with your first glimpse providing an unforgettable reward for your efforts. Download the full itinerary (PDF)
|Date||Location||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|2 September - 28 October 2017 (recommended)||Peru||£449||£4,000|
Visit Discover Adventure to apply for your place with Team Sense
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Discover Adventure
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email email@example.com