Kilimanjaro Summit Climb (Machame Route)
About the event
Join Team Sense by trekking up one of the world’s ‘Seven Summits’, Kilimanjaro. Its summit rises high above the dusty plains and huge permanent glaciers flow down from its peaks; these views are the reward for pushing your limits both physically and mentally.
During your six days on the mountain you will pass through thick forest, moorland and scree on-route to the highest point, Uhuru Peak.
This is a challenging trek at altitude, climbing one of the most impressive and well-known mountains in the world. Download the full itinerary (PDF)
|Date||Location||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|18 - 27 August (recommended)||Africa||£449||£4,700|
Visit Discover Adventure to apply for your place with Team Sense
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Discover Adventure
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org