Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
About the event
Often referred to as the London Marathon of cycling, the 100 mile route is on fully closed roads, starting in the iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and taking you into the beautiful Surrey countryside. This is the perfect event for cyclists of all levels; whether you’re an experienced rider or a beginner looking for your first big challenge.
|Date||Location||Distance||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|Sunday 30 July 2017||London||100 miles||£1||£400|
Need a charity place?
Join Team Sense with a guaranteed charity place. Register for just £1 and commit to raise at least £400.
Got your own place?
Let us know and become a part of Team Sense. There's no minimum fundraising target, and we'll support you every step.
How we will support you
Our expert National Events team is on hand to offer you unlimited support, advice and guidance right up until race day, including:
- A fundraising pack crammed full of ideas to help you smash your targets
- A limited edition Sense cycling jersey to wear with pride on your big day
- The loudest voices out on the course shouting YOUR name
- Cheering T-shirts for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too!
- An invitation to our VIP post-race reception
Exclusive training tips to get you across that finish line:
Our training partner, Phil Roberton, will be on hand to help you every step of the way throughout your Ride London journey with the training package including:
- An exclusive training day around Box Hill on 21 May 2017 where he’ll cover topics including nutrition and training plans, event day tips, course information, bike maintenance and preventing injury. The day will also include a ride where you’ll conquer Box Hill itself, one of the toughest bits of the courseAnswers to any queries that you have during your training, and he’ll be providing our riders with some handy training tips too
- A Facebook takeover where you’ll be able to get some instant answers for those burning questions
If you have any questions about the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 2017, do not hesitate to get in touch on 0300 330 9257 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org